[SOLVED] Change field type to ajaxtext

12 years 9 months ago #169566 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Change fiel type

this ajax field is fantastic, would be great to have more of this field for change photos, e-mails, and other thinks...

We've plans to add more "in-line editing" support with release of CB 2.0. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #169584 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: Change fiel type
Great Krileon... didn't know about this project, is there a wish list, i have some sugestions:

For example in the administration of CB:

1 - Field Management

Would be great to have how to select

Show only field of:
field type (text, ajaxtext, editora...)
Tab (Tab 1, Tab 2, Tab 3)
Required (yes, no)
etc...

2 - also be able to do double click in the title and get it order...
for example: double click in name and get it order by alphabetical name...

having that for all administration tabs (user management, field management, tab management

Is there any place were i can put these and other sugestions!

Thanks

12 years 9 months ago #169591 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Change fiel type

1 - Field Management

Would be great to have how to select

Show only field of:
field type (text, ajaxtext, editora...)
Tab (Tab 1, Tab 2, Tab 3)
Required (yes, no)
etc...

Conditional display of tabs/fields is already supported with incubator project CB Conditional. This too is something we're looking to move to core CB with release of CB 2.0.

2 - also be able to do double click in the title and get it order...
for example: double click in name and get it order by alphabetical name...

having that for all administration tabs (user management, field management, tab management

We've already plans to implement column sorting for CB 2.0.

Is there any place were i can put these and other sugestions!

Yes, you can add feature requests to the wishlist forums found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/159-wishlist

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diogotu

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn