12 years 10 months ago #169817 by walterqwerty
Avatar was created by walterqwerty
Hello everyone, I wanted to understand how can I display the sign as per the attached figure, perhaps depends on the template, even the stupid questions help to grow those who are beginners
thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #169951 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Avatar
The bubble above the avatar is the Ajax Text Fieldtype plugin available to advanced subscribers (yourself included as you're professional subscriber). It can be configured to be styled a few different ways. The bubble style with tail you're seeing is one of them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170262 by walterqwerty
Replied by walterqwerty on topic Re: Avatar
Despite having installed the plugin Ajax Text fieldType, I do not know the procedure there is a tutorial for installing plugins.
thanks

12 years 9 months ago #170275 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Avatar
Simply install and publish the plugin from plugin management. Once done create a field in Field Management of the Ajax Text type. Configure the display as necessary on the right under the fields parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170375 by efalzon
Replied by efalzon on topic Re: Avatar
I've not yet investigated this plugin, but intend to do so. Perhaps you could help me save a little time if there are simple answers to my two main questions:

1. Can the speech-bubble status be automatically posted to the user's wall?
2. ...and/or to the user's Twitter/Facebook accounts?

Edit:
3. Ooh, a third question: Can we get the speech bubble to IMPORT from Twitter or Facebook?? That'd be very cool, too.

Thanks,

E

12 years 9 months ago #170395 by walterqwerty
Replied by walterqwerty on topic Re: Avatar
Things are easy if you read the manuals, which I no longer long, hello and thank you for your cooperation, was simple but if you do not read can not be learned.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds