CBSubs plan setup

12 years 9 months ago #170459 by pccmichael
CBSubs plan setup was created by pccmichael
There is no tutorial on setting up and styling advanced subscriptions similar to the way your 'Professional' membership works. I need to have 2 categories of plans, and several options for each, with customized fields.

Basically, I'm wanting to have a registration similar to secure.msforestry.net/JoinMFA/default.aspx?

What I have so far is msforestry.net.previewdns.com/component/comprofiler/registers.html

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170461 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs plan setup
You can hide fields based off plan selection from the Workflows tab of your plans. You can add dividers to your registration using Delimiter fields of CSS borders. You can have as many child plans as you like for your parent plans, but they only got 1 level deep (can't have children of children). This and more is described in detail within your CBSubs documentation. As far as further styling is concerned you'll need to use CSS to restyle the registration to fit your needs; can't suggest anything however as you were not specific to what you're wanting styled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170463 by pccmichael
Replied by pccmichael on topic Re: CBSubs plan setup
I want to have the same styling as the Joomlapolis 'professional' registrations : www.joomlapolis.com/cb-registration/registers

Where I can set the parent plan price based upon selections in a drop down.

Child plans don't seem to have this built into them.

12 years 9 months ago #170466 by krileon

I want to have the same styling as the Joomlapolis 'professional' registrations : www.joomlapolis.com/cb-registration/registers

We're using the "rounded" template included with your CBSubs package. Simply install then within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Template select the rounded template.

Where I can set the parent plan price based upon selections in a drop down.

You can't currently, this is a custom integration we've developed specifically for Joomlapolis. It's capabilities have not yet made it into CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #170469 by pccmichael
Replied by pccmichael on topic Re: CBSubs plan setup
Well, that's disappointing. Is there some way I can create a custom registration form that mimics yours?

I'm an advanced developer with the ability to sift through and create custom jQuery, PHP, etc. If there is some sort of 'changeprice' function or process that you are using on Joomlapolis, I'd be able to reverse engineer it for my purposes.

12 years 9 months ago #170471 by krileon

Well, that's disappointing. Is there some way I can create a custom registration form that mimics yours?

No, not that I am aware.

I'm an advanced developer with the ability to sift through and create custom jQuery, PHP, etc. If there is some sort of 'changeprice' function or process that you are using on Joomlapolis, I'd be able to reverse engineer it for my purposes.

None of what we're using exists in CBSubs yet. We're planning to implement this cleanly into CBSubs core when time permits. CBSubs is also encoded so no reverse engineering is possible. You could try using jQuery to move elements around, but it'd be purely visual and no PHP to protect it.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds