[SOLVED] cb connect plugin

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #171510 by Guardian1
[SOLVED] cb connect plugin was created by Guardian1
sorry about this, Im learning
With the cb connect plugin ?

a few problems

I can't for the life of me find my twitter api key

Ive edited my twitter accounts and they display the consumer key and secret key but they do not display the api key and I need this for the twitter connect, otherwise it won't work or display ? the api key is not on that page and only displays consumer and secret keys

When I try to login via google connect or yahoo or suchlike, the front page does not refresh , basically nothing happens

but when I refresh the page myself, it then logs me in, or when I go to another page on our site and then go back to homepage it logs me in, using the specified login

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #171527 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb connect plugin

I can't for the life of me find my twitter api key

Ive edited my twitter accounts and they display the consumer key and secret key but they do not display the api key and I need this for the twitter connect, otherwise it won't work or display ? the api key is not on that page and only displays consumer and secret keys

It doesn't exist anymore, Twitter depreciated and I haven't had the time to update CB Connect. Add your consumer key as the api key and it should work just fine.

When I try to login via google connect or yahoo or suchlike, the front page does not refresh , basically nothing happens

but when I refresh the page myself, it then logs me in, or when I go to another page on our site and then go back to homepage it logs me in, using the specified login

The redirect is failing, please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration then try again while monitoring your browser error log. Review any on-screen errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 9 months ago #171530 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: cb connect plugin
Ivbe inserted the consumer key on twitter config but I get

Sorry, something went wrong.

The client identifier was missing or unknown

12 years 9 months ago #171534 by Guardian1
aha got there, that was my mistake, its working now

ok , when I get some time I,ll look into the redirects and enabling debug mode and maximum error reporting

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #171593 by Guardian1
ok Ive got Facebook and twitter logins working perfect, they redirect fine

But not getting anywhere with the "friends conect" or other connections

did debug and error report, its below

[MOD EDIT]: query logs at bottom of page not necessary

12 years 9 months ago #171629 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb connect plugin
Have made a note to review Google friend connect integration further. It's very likely with release of Google plus they've updated the API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn