Session Expired or Cookies are not enabled

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #171969 by etechad
I am Using Joomla 1.5.23 and CB 1.4

I am getting this error when submitting the registration form. its only happening on Safari for now. all of the son safari are set up to allow all cookies and this is not happening in any browser. this is happening on other machines using Safari.

" Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press " reload page" in your browser, enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling out.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #172090 by jacosky
I am also experiencing this too though I just installed CB 1.7 and on J1.5.5. I've tried all I could but all to no avail. It is happening on both Chrome and FF.

I wish someone could helps us out of here as I can log in only through Virtue Mart but my users would not be able to do that.

Please someone reply with a solution asap. Thanks in advance.

12 years 9 months ago #172195 by krileon
Please navigate to CB > Configuration > Integration and set "Enable anti-spoofing sessions checks" to "No". Once done please confirm if issue still present. Not all hosts, browser, or operating system configurations function properly with the spoof checking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshe

12 years 9 months ago #172206 by jacosky
Thanks Krileon! That's fixed it.

12 years 9 months ago #172248 by etechad
This did not solve the problem for me at all i have tried with both settings.

12 years 9 months ago #172249 by etechad
please check for yourself.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn