User list based on plan

12 years 8 months ago #172404 by tomcat
User list based on plan was created by tomcat
Hello all,

This has probably been covered before and I do appologise if it has.

I have several plans on my site and I would like to have user lists for the different plans. How do I go about creating these lists. Im sure it must be simple (hopefully)

Many Thanks

Pete

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172408 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User list based on plan
Userslists can be created from backend within userlist management. You'd then protect those userlists using By URL Part protection on the "Extensions" integration tab of your plans. You'll need to use the below structure.

option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist&listid=ID_HERE

Replace ID_HERE with your userlists actual ID.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #172416 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic Re: User list based on plan
Thanks for the reply,

I understand that user lists can be created in the backend. I just dont know how to make that user list only list a certain plan. I have tried the filter option "if plan is equal to" but thhat doesnt seem to work.

Cheers

Pete

12 years 8 months ago #172429 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: User list based on plan

tomcat wrote: Thanks for the reply,

I understand that user lists can be created in the backend. I just dont know how to make that user list only list a certain plan. I have tried the filter option "if plan is equal to" but thhat doesnt seem to work.

Cheers

Pete

I believe on of the use cases presented in the documentation have such an example.

You need to set a CB field when subscription happens and unset it when subscription ends.
Then filter off this field for userlist.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn