[SOLVED] sync CB with J1.6 user profile plugin

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #172700 by robbiemc
Hi

I have installed CB and synchronised users in CB tools, however, it is not picking up data from the enabled Joomla 1.6 'user profile' plugin which offers additional fields such as address, telephone and website.

Is it possible to sync CB with the plugin?

Robbie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172741 by krileon
You could use the incubator project CB Queries on triggers such as after profile update or after registration to insert the data to wherever Joomla stores this information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.757 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn