Profile on the frontpage. and add a field

12 years 8 months ago #173426 by fan1988
Hi
I've been looking for answer long time, but I cant find anything. Could You tell me how to show some user status tab on front page. Is it possible?
Q2: I wat to give users an option to add new field (add new memmber of his bunch) with Add new members button in one tab. Is it posible
q3:I've installed the language pack properly but anyfing change. What should I do to change it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173447 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile on the frontpage. and add a field

I've been looking for answer long time, but I cant find anything. Could You tell me how to show some user status tab on front page. Is it possible?

Display profile data in Joomla articles? Yes this can be done using substitutions and the incubator project CB Content Bot. Beyond that, no there's no way to display profile data on front page article.

Q2: I wat to give users an option to add new field (add new memmber of his bunch) with Add new members button in one tab. Is it posible

Don't understand the question. It's impossible for users to add fields to the system; this is done from backend field management.

q3:I've installed the language pack properly but anyfing change. What should I do to change it?

CB language only changes if Joomla language does. So you need a matching Joomla language plugin then you need to change the sites language and/or the users language (edit the user through user management or if parameters are enabled edit profile on frontend).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn