[#2782] [CONFIRM] link not appearing in emails

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176788 by houfton
The [CONFIRM] link is not appearing in confirmation emails if I have the CB Configuration Manager>Registration>Require Email Confirmation set to No but Plan>Workflows>User Email Confirmation set to "Yes, after payment (override CB)". The standard Pending Approval Email is sent after payment but the link is blank.

It was appearing and working fine when I had CB Configuration Manager>Registration>Require Email Confirmation set to "Yes" and no in-Plan override set but that is not what I want.

This can't be right?

Joomla! 1.5, CB 1.7, CBSubs 1.2.2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176833 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: [CONFIRM] link not appearing in emails
I was able to confirm your issue and is indeed a bug. I've created a bug ticket for your issue to be addressed with next release. The best I can suggest is if you offer a free plan set the free plan not to require confirmation and then set within CB > Configuration > Registration to require confirmation. Your plans confirm links should then populate. You could also try requiring confirmation before payment rather then after, but likely will be same results.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176842 by houfton
I don't seem to be having much luck with CBSubs...

12 years 7 months ago #176884 by krileon
There's no need to post this on all of your CBSubs threads. We're doing the best we can to address what issues we find as we do find them. This wasn't a known issue until now and do appreciate your feedback in helping find it. I apologize for your inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #201881 by houfton
I am about to upgrade CBSubs to 2.0.1 (and CB to 1.8). Do you know if this particular bug was fixed? I put in a work around to avoid the problem and want to know if it is OK to dismantle it.

11 years 10 months ago #201896 by krileon
It's not fixed in 2.0.1, but is scheduled for next release (2.0.2).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn