Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error while setting renewal option to YES

• dododo
  • dododo
12 years 7 months ago #178697 by dododo
In CBSubs, when I set the renewal option of a plan to Yes as you see in the attached image, it brings up this error at the payment page when users register:

" Notice: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0010-00-00 00:00:00 <> 0002-00-00 00:00:00 in /home/syp/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 1667 "

Please help me solve this case, it's urgent, the site's running live.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 7 months ago #178740 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error while setting renewal option to YES
Are you trying to subscribe to multiple plans at the same time? You can't do this for a recurring subscription or 2 recurring subscriptions at the same time where the durations are different or is not within Authorize.net allowed durations. Please try subscribing to just that plan and no others.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• dododo
  • dododo
12 years 7 months ago #179009 by dododo
Yes, I've checked, in case multiple plans (enabled Renewal) are chosen, the error occurs. If only 1 plan is chosen, no such error.
But, in any case, the renewal function doesnt work. Dont know why.

FYI: I have a parent plan for Lifetime (disabled Renewal) and its child plan for 1 year (enabled Renewal). My testing method is accessing to DB and make the child plan expired.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 7 months ago #179035 by krileon
Authorize.net does not allow payments of $0 or durations less then I believe 5 days. Please ensure your plans are configured accordingly. This also means if you have 2 plans and both are recurring subscriptions and you try to subscribe to them both, but they both have different durations and prices this likely will cause a conflict. Your plans must be setup to acceptable standards for the payment gateway as not all gateways work the same. I do not recommend directly editing your plans through database but instead through CBSubs > Subscriptions and click the id under the ID column.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• dododo
  • dododo
12 years 7 months ago #179114 by dododo
The payment gateway I use is Paypal (not Authorize.net), does it support Renewal?

I set up the plans as in my previous post: a parent plan for Lifetime (disabled Renewal) and its child plan for 1 year (enabled Renewal), just test the Renewal by selecting this child plan.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #179138 by krileon
I see, please PM backend super administrator login credentials. All previous attempts to investigate this (ended with my reply) no one provided credentials so couldn't investigate. Am unsure at this point what could be causing this, but suspect perhaps plan durations are not appropriate for a PayPal subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by krileon.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon