Problems with email (registry)

12 years 7 months ago #178699 by nticxs
Problems with email (registry) was created by nticxs
Hello!

I have a little problem: When a new user registers, there are times when the form indicates that "has not been able to verify this email" when other users with the same email domain have not had that problem. In fact, the mail domain is the same where the subdomain of the social network. Any ideas how I can solve it?.

Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #178753 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problems with email (registry)
If it's a yellow response and not red with an error it's completely normal. Sometimes a mail server won't respond to the MX record lookup, which is common if the server is overloaded or for security reasons rejects all lookups (like Google, all gmail typically fail).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nticxs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn