Skip to Content Skip to Menu

how to change heading oder registration Page?

12 years 7 months ago #179119 by PeterOstmann
how to change heading oder registration Page? was created by PeterOstmann
Hi Forum, hi folks!

I'd like to change the heading "Registration" of the Registrationpage to: Sign up as patient and to the submit button I'd like to add sing up. I cannot find where I can do that. Could you please be so kind an show me ?

Kind Regards,
Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 7 months ago #179128 by nant
You need to edit this in your CB Language plugin.

See forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb/wiki for language plugin construction.

12 years 7 months ago #179131 by PeterOstmann
Replied by PeterOstmann on topic Re: how to change heading oder registration Page?
Thanks for that fast reply!

Another question is:

I trigger the CB_Login module with a lightbox link on my "Home" site. I want all modules so disappear during the registration process. (Joomla! 1.5.23) I build a shadow menu to get the id's but it still does not work. All modules stays in their positions as defined on the home site.

Is there any other way or workarounds to solve this problem?

Kindest regards,
Peter

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 7 months ago #179142 by krileon
Nothing will disappear with a lightbox display as you're not actually going anywhere. For registration page you'll need to create a Joomla menu link to CBs registration page which will give it its own Itemid then ensure no modules are assigned to it. Modules assigned to all pages will of course still display. J1.5 has no "exclude from menu item" feature though so setup could be awkward, but such feature is in J1.7.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon