invitation and registration automatic groupjive

12 years 7 months ago #179124 by pub
Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to send an invitation link on the site with the information in it to be registered directly to the group "groupjive" of the person who invites.
That way I could use this url for example with invitex

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #179140 by krileon
This is already done when someone sends an invite from GJ it self. There is no URL that directly adds a user, that would be a massive vulnerability. They must have an active invite in database with a valid invite code. All of which is provided to them when they are sent an invite from GJ.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.800 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn