[SOLVED] Basquet translate was created by ver
Hi,

Im working on information displayed inside the basket view

how can i translate that words?

are in which folder? :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179933 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Basquet translate
All CBSubs language strings can be translated from the below path.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/

This assumes you've installed the CBSubs English language plugin included with your CBSubs package. Please note we've a few completed language translations below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cbsubs

(see "Subprojects:" in the above link)

Also some strings can be changed directly from CBSubs > Settings > Display. I believe "for" is one of them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #180029 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: Basquet translate
Hi,

I can found the words: ¨No taxes¨ into the CBSubs English language plugin included with the CBSubs package.

look into admin_english.php and english.php and dont found that words.

So i try to add

'No taxes' => 'Sin impuesto',

but nothing happens.

If i search ¨for¨ or ¨then¨ i have thousands and thousands.

into CBSubs > Settings > Display dont have this option.

Where can i found that words?

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #180087 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Basquet translate
I can't give you the exact locations as I don't know them. There's hundreds of strings. You really need to translate the entire plugin to get complete accuracy. For example the below strings somewhat match the display, but I do not know where each is used exactly.
"[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]"				=>	"[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]",
"[PREFIX_TEXT][ITEM_NAME] for [USERNAME]"		=>	"[PREFIX_TEXT][ITEM_NAME] for [USERNAME]",
", then "										=>	", then ",
"%3\$s for each %4\$s"							=>	"%3\$s for each %4\$s",
"%3\$s for each %4\$s, in %5\$s installments"	=>	"%3\$s for each %4\$s, in %5\$s installments",
"%s for the first %s, then %s each %s"			=>	"%s for the first %s, then %s each %s",
"%s for the first %s, then %s for each %s, in %s installments"						=>	"%s for the first %s, then %s for each %s, in %s installments",
"%s, then %s"									=>	"%s, then %s",

You'll need to review the below language file.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181326 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: Basquet translate

Hi,

"%s, then %s" not exist into cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/english.php

so add it and work perfectly.

But nothing happens with this word ¨for¨

Could you suggest another string?

Last question, how can i change the width (see the last picture)

12 years 5 months ago #181329 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Basquet translate
Text -duration- FOR -price-:

see parameter in Settings -> Display tab

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.378 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn