Error

Please login first

white screen after loggin

12 years 6 months ago #180163 by dacker
white screen after loggin was created by dacker
This is the second time this happens to me ... I have a single user that gets 'corrupted" and after logging, they get a white screen. If I log in, I am fine so its not a "system" problem per se but related this single user.

I checked using the Tools and everything is fine.

The site is t1631.org

Please PM me for access information

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180169 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: white screen after loggin
Please give version numbers and turn on joomla debugging to see if more information is shown.

12 years 6 months ago #180189 by dacker
Replied by dacker on topic Re: white screen after loggin
Joomla 1.7.2 CB 1.7 PHP 5.2.17

I turned Debug on to Max on the back end (so I see output on my backend) but I never saw anything on the front end ..just a blank page

12 years 6 months ago #180207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: white screen after loggin
Please see our FAQ below regarding blank pages.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faqs

Typically this is due to memory issues. It can also happen in cases of fatal errors, which debug mode and maximum error reporting should reveal (assumes your host is not suppressing errors).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #180269 by dacker
Replied by dacker on topic Re: white screen after loggin
but only for one user?????

I did go through the FAQ yesterday.

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #180272 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: white screen after loggin
There could be something installed that is targeting that user maybe due to some field value or something causing extra memory usage. Is there anything different about that user compared to others? There's really no way of knowing without logging in with debug mode enabled and maximum error reporting configured. This should display any on-screen errors. If nothing displays you'll need to review your server error log for any fatal errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn