Trying to get property of non-object in

12 years 6 months ago #180632 by Pieter Rubeus
Trying to get property of non-object in was created by Pieter Rubeus
This is the error I encounter when I switch debug on.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/livingte/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/view/cb.simpleboardtab.tab.php on line 41

Can you please suggest what cause the error?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180691 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Trying to get property of non-object in
The line is for the following.

$forum->userdetails->posts

The idea is to return the users forum post count. What version of Kunena are you using? Where do you see this error exactly?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #180750 by Pieter Rubeus
Replied by Pieter Rubeus on topic Re: Trying to get property of non-object in
1.7.0. on the landing page.

I have found the error cause. It comes up the moment when I publish cb_video.

I did check all the files for the start of php and removed ?> at the end to see if this do not solve the issue. However it only remove the error on disabling cb_video.

I downloaded the latest version with the same results.

It also cause that edit my profile, when clicked on, gives a blank page even if it refers to the correct id.

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #180812 by krileon
That plugin causes nothing but problems, please uninstall it completely or consult with the developer. It's known to conflict with pretty much everything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #180845 by Pieter Rubeus
Replied by Pieter Rubeus on topic Re: Trying to get property of non-object in
Is there another plugin we can use in its place?

12 years 6 months ago #180900 by krileon
No idea, recommend checking Joomla.org or perhaps working with the developer to help them resolve their bugs. Developer is of course welcome to post here for API information if needed. We do provide an updated API documentation in the Free downloads section if the developer is interested. In addition to that I explain some API usage within tutorials in my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.546 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn