[#2941] CB Connect SQL error and connection error

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #180985 by youarethejudge
this is the error i get when signing up with twitter:

moscomprofiler::storeNew failed: Unknown column 'formatname' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_comprofiler` (`id`,`user_id`,`firstname`,`middlename`,`lastname`,`avatar`,`approved`,`confirmed`,`registeripaddr`,`twitter_userid`,`formatname`,`location`,`interests`) VALUES ('72','72','You','Are The','Judge','a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1592811867/youarethejudgetwitter_normal.jpg','1','1','65.112.145.53','392754829','','','discuss cases based on testimony, evidence, and attorney performance')

the name goes into the user management but it is unconfirmed

even after confirming it then next time i log in i ger
"user name in use" it appears that it is trying to create a new user.

1) what is the sql error when signing up with twitter and how can i fix it
2) how can I have it automatically confirmed
3) how can I let the application know i'm trying to sign in not sign up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181112 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Connect SQL error and connection error
Please remove the formatname field from your Twitter field mapping as it doesn't actually exist in the database as a column. Have added the below ticket to try and remove fields that don't exist as database columns.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2941

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: youarethejudge

12 years 5 months ago #181207 by youarethejudge
Replied by youarethejudge on topic Re: CB Connect SQL error and connection error
SOLVED. Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn