checkbox with URL

12 years 5 months ago #181219 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: checkbox with URL
Hmm I apologize nant but my question wasn't clear enought.

I try with _UE_xxx and it works, no problem with that but the thing I want to do is to put the hyperlink in the value, not in the title.

But if I put the string
J\'accepte <a href="/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=9&id=28&Itemid=13&lang=fr" target="_blank">la Charte et le Règlement Intérieur</a>
in the value, look how the form is displayed (cf attached File)

For
DEFINE('_UE_REGLEMENT','J\'accepte la Charte et le Règlement Intérieur');
as title and for
J'accepte <a href="/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=9&id=28&Itemid=13&lang=fr" target="_blank">la Charte et le Règlement Intérieur</a>
as value

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181220 by erilam
with attached file it will be better ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/
Attachments:

12 years 5 months ago #181225 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: checkbox with URL
I see, create a multi-checkbox field with only 1 value and have the value be a language string (e.g. _UE_MYTERMS). Then in that language string have your HTML. Believe this should give you what you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #181291 by erilam

krileon wrote: I see, create a multi-checkbox field with only 1 value and have the value be a language string (e.g. _UE_MYTERMS). Then in that language string have your HTML. Believe this should give you what you're wanting.

It was already what I've done but as you see it doesn't work

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181328 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: checkbox with URL
I don't know what to tell you as it works perfectly fine for me. Please see the attached images.

Display:

Value:

Define:
DEFINE('_UE_TESVAL','<strong>This is Bold</strong> - <a href="index.php">This is a URL</a>');

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds