Radio button overlaps name of plan

12 years 5 months ago #181176 by davidjoomla11
Radio button overlaps name of plan was created by davidjoomla11
Hi fellow Subs,

On the page displaying the plans (for selection), the radio buttons all overlapped (hid behind) their respective plans (name of plans). Please help!

CB 1.7
Subs 1.2.2

Thanks a lot
David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181223 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Radio button overlaps name of plan
Could you please provide a link to your registration page so may review (or plans page, whatever the case need to see the plans selection)? This is likely due to a CSS conflict and recommend testing with default Joomla template to see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181286 by davidjoomla11
Replied by davidjoomla11 on topic Re: Radio button overlaps name of plan
Hi krileon,

URL is [solved] (still under testing).

Template is Cloudaccess 2.0.

Thanks for helping out. Looking forward to hear from you.

12 years 5 months ago #181323 by krileon
I see, the radios are being moved due to the below CSS.

IN: templates/ca_cloudbase2_j17/css/template.css
ON: Line 108
#modlgn-username, #modlgn-passwd, .login-fields input, .required {
    width: 170px;
}

Another issue you're having is a rounded template plan has a child plan and it's not properly formatting it. I've created a bug ticket so this maybe investigated further. For the time being do not set a parent plan to display as rounded. The plan titles are overlapping because they're too long with the icon added.

Unfortunately the majority of your issues appear to be due to bugs in the rounded template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181409 by davidjoomla11
Replied by davidjoomla11 on topic Re: Radio button overlaps name of plan
thanks for showing the CSS line. But what should be done? Change the numbers?
LATEST

ok, I just changed the width to auto and the problem seems to be solved. Hope this has no negative implication on other parts. (if possible, please let me know)

Really looking forward to the solution to the bug for the rounded template soon. Thanks

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181469 by krileon
Rounded template is under review for fixing for next release as there seams to be a few bugs in its design. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn