[SOLVED] cb connect buttons css issue

12 years 5 months ago #181375 by amir00251
Replied by amir00251 on topic Re: cb connect buttons css issue
I think you should check your facebook settings, mine is working fine and this really does not have anything to do with css.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181460 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb connect buttons css issue
CB Connect displays errors anytime there is a problem during the process. For example if the API is failing you'll typically find JS errors in your browsers error log. The PHP errors which typically happen upon login can only be displayed if your template has the message tag. Please test with default Joomla template to see if any message is displayed after login attempt.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #181464 by boatstar
Replied by boatstar on topic Re: cb connect buttons css issue
k thanks guys got everything working smoothly now thanks again for the quick response!

12 years 5 months ago #181546 by amir00251
Replied by amir00251 on topic Re: cb connect buttons css issue
Hi,

what is probably worth mentioning here, is that in my Chrome consule, with CB connect I get errors like:

Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=1709.....

There are several error similar for twitter and google connect as well.

The same error in firefox is shown as warning (not error). The CB connect functions right. Is there a reason for this or can be resolved as these errors take some part of server CPU load.

Thanks.

12 years 5 months ago #181562 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cb connect buttons css issue
The APIs load an iframe on your site where it loads and serves their other APIs dynamically. I've no control over this and is subject to how well their APIs are written and working. It has zero impact on your server load because it's JS and JS is client side. Their APIs are working off your domain and trying to access the content of an iframe on another domain, which nearly all browsers will pick this up and error out as cross-domain. Will need to investigate further with the below bug ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2956

It should function fine regardless of the JS warnings/errors though. They are warnings however Chrome likes to display them so they shouldn't stop other JS from executing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.009 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn