No suitable basket found.

12 years 5 months ago #181387 by fscott
No suitable basket found. was created by fscott
Hi There -

We are attempting to integrate CBSubs to use for subscription payments. I am encountering a "No suitable basket found." message when attempting to pay using the text credit card gateway immediately after registration.

The user appears to be created but the account is not enabled or activated.

www.ab321.bbgreen.org

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
- Aaron

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181389 by fscott
Replied by fscott on topic Re: No suitable basket found.
Also worth noting - if I abandon the payment process and try and login using the credentials I entered for the new ueser - I am taken to a screen that says I still need to pay for my subscription.

When I follow that link - I am able to successfully make a payment using the test credit card gateway - and the user account is enabled and activated.

What could be causing the "No suitable basket found" error during the initial payment process?

- Aaron

12 years 5 months ago #181448 by martysodfoot

12 years 5 months ago #181481 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: No suitable basket found.
Was martysodfoot thread able to help you? If not please provide what gateway you're trying to use.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #181487 by fscott
Replied by fscott on topic Re: No suitable basket found.
Hi There -

Sorry - but we are attempting to use the "Test Payment gateway" that comes with CBSubs. It is not linked to an actual gateway yet. :)

- aaron

12 years 5 months ago #181576 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: No suitable basket found.
Strange, please upgrade to CB 1.7.1 and confirm if issue still present. If is still present please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn