Lastvisitdate shown wrongly on Profile

12 years 5 months ago #181405 by CarlosEVC
Lastvisitdate shown wrongly on Profile was created by CarlosEVC
How can it be that on profile the lastvisitDate is shown according to the server time and not to the time zone in Global settings?

The field is shown ok in the user management list, but no on profile in the frontend.

I didn;t find any setup for this, or any info in the forums neither in the docs.

Would you advice?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181462 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Lastvisitdate shown wrongly on Profile

How can it be that on profile the lastvisitDate is shown according to the server time and not to the time zone in Global settings?

Disable your global timezone. CB datetimes are designed to be based off the the users selected timezone first and if it's not specified or is set to use default timezone then it'll use the global timezone as configured in Joomla global configuration.

How is it displaying exactly? Ahead by incorrect amount of hours/days? Have you upgraded to CB 1.7.1 and confirm if still problematic?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #181509 by CarlosEVC
Replied by CarlosEVC on topic Re: Lastvisitdate shown wrongly on Profile
well, i don‘t know how to disable time zone in joomla, or you mean set “Allow user to edit his CMS parameters in frontend“ parameter of CB?

My server is in the timezone of CET, but my sites are for EasterTime US-Canada-Bogota-lima. That is what i set in joomla globals. My “Allow user to edit his CMS parameters in frontend“ parameter is off.
On the user profile, lastvisit is shown as “6 hours ago“ if connected right know. However, in the backend the time for lastvisit in the users list is correct showing not 6 hours later!

I will try new version if it helps.

12 years 5 months ago #181580 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Lastvisitdate shown wrongly on Profile
Please edit your user from CB > User Management and see if they have a timezone set or if it's using the default timezone. Please also upgrade to CB 1.7.1 if you've not done so already.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.588 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn