Fields on users list

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181548 by pegoeltd
Fields on users list was created by pegoeltd
Is there anyway to get more that just 4 rows in the users lists?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181552 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Fields on users list
Do you know that you can put more than one information in a row?

12 years 5 months ago #181555 by pegoeltd
Replied by pegoeltd on topic Re: Fields on users list
Yes I do, still I wanted to add more rows

12 years 5 months ago #181557 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fields on users list
Columns? No. Rows, yes.

Columns:
| TITLE | TITLE | TITLE | TITLE |

Rows:
Text
Text
Text

I assume you were meaning columns and not rows as rows is the users themselves which is based off how many you've set to display per page (configured in your userlist) and how many users you have that meet the criteria specified in your userlist or search criteria supplied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds