Profile page in half page if not log in

12 years 5 months ago #183239 by halim_p_kusuma
Profile page in half page if not log in was created by halim_p_kusuma
Hi team
my site : K-LINKmania.com
I use joomla 1.7.3, CB 1.7.1, sh404SEF 3.4, RSFirewall v33
my problem is :
- Profile page in half page when I click member user CB
- Profile page in full page when I click profile personal page and I am log in.
- Profile page in half page when I click another user and I am log in.

why display profile page didn't same ?

regards, Halim

NB :
I create ticket in wrong channel
Ticket ID: #534252
Subject: didn't full page
Ticket URL: hosting.joomlapolis.com/portal/viewticket.php?tid=534252&c=CK1CXgNq

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #183265 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile page in half page if not log in
The problem is with your template as it's rendering the content pane as a table cell. Please see the below problematic CSS.

IN: templates/hpk05/css/template.css
ON: Line 750
.art-layout-cell {
    display: table-cell;
    vertical-align: top;
}

Once the above is removed it displays fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: halim_p_kusuma

12 years 5 months ago #183323 by halim_p_kusuma
Replied by halim_p_kusuma on topic Re: Profile page in half page if not log in
Thank you for your suggestion.
I can display full page, but "my wall", "my Gallery" and "groups" is out of tab. why ?
Condition if I login and open my profile no problem. If open another user, "mywall", "mygallery", "groups" is out of tab.

Thank you for your respon.

12 years 5 months ago #183377 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Profile page in half page if not log in

I can display full page, but "my wall", "my Gallery" and "groups" is out of tab. why ?

It's a problem with your template. Please contact your template developer for further support. There's a lot of odd and inappropriate CSS in place that's going to cause odd display issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn