CBSubs: About all different email notification

12 years 5 months ago #183703 by dotcom22
hello

I don't understand well for what is all email notifications. In fact when setup a Plan, inside the Tab "Presentation" we can set different Email workflow and we can more less do the same inside the Tab "Integration" under the sub-tab "Email".

I don't understand the difference between all this notifications and when exactly they will be sent.

For example in tab "Presentation" we can set "Email on first activation" and in Tab "Integration" under the sub-tab "Email" we can set "Activation Email". Same story for Email on pending first payment and all others...

Can you enlighten me ??

Other point:

I don't understand if is possible to send reminder notification before expiration of a Plan. Typically I would like for example set a notification to be sent 30 days before end plan and another to be sent 10 days before end...

Is possible ??

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #183748 by krileon
The presentation tab emails are a bit more straight forward and will always send to the user purchasing the plan. The integration has a bit more customization allowing you to change who the email is from, who the email goes to exactly (will not send to purchaser unless you specify [email] as TO), etc.. It's entirely up to you which you prefer to use depending on your needs.

For example in tab "Presentation" we can set "Email on first activation" and in Tab "Integration" under the sub-tab "Email" we can set "Activation Email". Same story for Email on pending first payment and all others...

Email on first activation = Activation Email, same applies to the others. Please review the tooltips and information directly provided with each type carefully.

I don't understand if is possible to send reminder notification before expiration of a Plan.

No, not currently.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #183775 by dotcom22
ok thank.. I hope you will add soon some features who allow to send reminder.. I think this is a very important point...

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

12 years 5 months ago #183787 by krileon
Yes of course; that's a big feature we absolutely want to add (email scheduling) so reminders can be sent appropriately. I can't provide when or what version, but we certainly want to implement it and is high on our todo list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn