CB Compatible Templates

12 years 5 months ago #183734 by w2learn
CB Compatible Templates was created by w2learn
Hi,

I'm totally confused with the dizzying number of Joomla templates. I dont find anything suitable from the Joomlapolis CB templates. Is there a list of "CB compatible" templates? How can I know if a template from 3rd party is compatible with CB primarily (& ProjectFork, K2 CCK in next priority)

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #183749 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Compatible Templates

w2learn wrote: Hi,

I'm totally confused with the dizzying number of Joomla templates. I dont find anything suitable from the Joomlapolis CB templates. Is there a list of "CB compatible" templates? How can I know if a template from 3rd party is compatible with CB primarily (& ProjectFork, K2 CCK in next priority)

Thanks

Yeah, there are a lot of templates (big business).

We also have 3 of them on this site which also include CB templates (in addition to Joomla):

www.joomlapolis.com/joomla-templates

Your best approach would be to ask the template developer to certify that the template will work with Community Builder.

12 years 5 months ago #183753 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Compatible Templates
All Joomla templates are more or less compatible. CB uses a lot of Joomlas default styles so it adjusts display based off template. Not many templates come with an actual CB template however which offers significantly more customization of CB. You'd just have to ensure the template specifically states compatibility or contact the templates developer for further clarification. I recommend avoiding templates using heavy javascript however as they often are using jQuery without a deep noConflict state and would conflict with CBs jQuery library.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #183757 by w2learn
Replied by w2learn on topic Re: CB Compatible Templates
Thanks krileon, nant: Is there a demo site for your CB templates? Also, they are not included in the Professional subscription it seems. Correct?

I hope some of the other CB users on this list will share their CB compatible template info too.

12 years 5 months ago #183793 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Compatible Templates

Is there a demo site for your CB templates?

Absolutely, on our templates page below simply click the Demo tab.

www.joomlapolis.com/joomla-templates

Also, they are not included in the Professional subscription it seems. Correct?

That is correct, they're separate purchases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn