CBSubs Promotions Creating Registration Errors

12 years 5 months ago #184170 by hfoxonline
Hello,
I am running J 1.5.25, CB 1.7.1 and CB Subs 1.2.2 with the tax plug-in installed. I set up a promotion which will allow a user to enter a code in a specific field of the regstiration form and get a free membership. Regular membership without the code requires payment. When the promotion is published, a user trying to register gets a 500 Internal Server Error. If the promotion is not published, registration and payment work fine. I have turned on debug and get no error messages when the promotion is published. Any help would be great!
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #184197 by krileon
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration. Once done please attempt to register again and see if there are any on-screen errors. If none please review your server error log for any fatal errors. Please also be sure to test with SEF disabled. If none of the above resolves your issue please disable the Tax plugin, retest, and if not resolved repeat with the Promotion plugin. If still not resolved at that point please PM backend super administrator credentials and will take a look when possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn