Suscription length

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #185716 by ver
Suscription length was created by ver
Hi,

I have a problem...

The desuscribe button is OK

1 week active is OK too

but, expire on 24/12/11 make me cry :ohmy:

Seriously, can I change expire on 24/12/11 for this: since on 17/12/11 (show the active date) :cheer:

Well, i am sorry, but i try to adapt the suscription with the delivery. And its very complicated, but if i change that everything OK!! :blush:

This is very important to me, thank you very much.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #185804 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Suscription length
What's the issue exactly? 24/12/11 is the correct expiration date. The user subscribed on the 17th and 1 week (7 days) from that is the 24th.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #185898 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: Suscription length
Thank you Kyle, There is no issue, the program works OK :cheer:

But my scenario need to show the since date instead the expiration date. :blush:

Is this possible?

12 years 4 months ago #185936 by krileon
Ah, I see. No it's not possible to change that as it's hardcoded, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #185965 by ver
Replied by ver on topic Re: Suscription length
Ok, how can i delete? :(

12 years 4 months ago #185973 by krileon
You'd have to remove it from the template file. Please see below.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/default/somethingusersubscription/default.php
ON: Line 33
		if ( $this->_model->get( 'stateText' ) ) { ?> 
					<span class='cbregExpiring'><?php echo $this->_model->get( 'stateText' ); ?></span><?php
		}	?> 
TO:
		if ( $this->_model->get( 'stateText' ) && FALSE ) { ?> 
					<span class='cbregExpiring'><?php echo $this->_model->get( 'stateText' ); ?></span><?php
		}	?> 

Believe the above should do the trick without significant changes. Idea is to cause the IF check to always fail so it won't output the expiration. You could also use the below CSS if uncomfortable with PHP/HTML.
.cbregExpiring {
	display: none;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds