[SOLVED] CB conditional appears just 2 seconds

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #186013 by lebellegardien
[SOLVED] CB conditional appears just 2 seconds was created by lebellegardien
Hello,

I try to use CD conditional. The problem is that when I click on a field to set its conditional parameters, I can see on the right CB Conditional during the load of the page and once upon the page is loaded I just have :

CB Conditional: Field condition preferences
Display:

All the conditions disappears

I'm using joomla 1.5.23, CB 1.7 and CB Conditional 1.2

I used firebug to see any script problem but there is not.

My configuration is : CB congiguration using div, CB conditional config : Step by Step Enable, template default, validate Enable

thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #186034 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB conditional appears just 2 seconds
It's JS and JS doesn't execute until the page finishes loading so it will display expanded until page load completes. You need to change "Display" to condition self or condition others and the parameters will display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lebellegardien

12 years 4 months ago #186122 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: CB conditional appears just 2 seconds
yeah thank you I didn't try this, sorry

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn