joomla, CB, moodle and joomdle

12 years 4 months ago #186318 by astier
joomla, CB, moodle and joomdle was created by astier
Hi!
I am new with CB. I have almost no coding skills.
That said, here is my issue.
I have a site with joomla 1.5.24, moodle 2.0.X (linked by joomdle 0.7) and now I added CB 1.7.1

When a new user registers on my site, once he finishes, he gets this:

It is in Spanish, the red part says something like "access denied: wheter your account has been blocked or it is not activated yet. Did you get an email with instructions and followed then? (repeated twice)

and the other part says:
Registration completed:
an email with further instructions has been sent to you email address"

Then if the user goes to his mail and clicks on the activation link, he will be redirected to a page that says that activation is complete and he can enter now. But when he writes his username/password, it says: " You are not authorized to see this page, please desconect"
But, he is actually conected and if he starts surfing the site it is ok.

Can you help me with this? It is pretty confusing for new users!!

thanks a lot an please, excuse me if me english is not good, Spanish is my mother language.

Astier

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #186330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: joomla, CB, moodle and joomdle

It is in Spanish, the red part says something like "access denied: wheter your account has been blocked or it is not activated yet. Did you get an email with instructions and followed then? (repeated twice)

Looks like you're missing the public and published Joomla menu link to CB. Please ensure you've created a Joomla menu link to CBs profile page (says mandatory next to it) and is published and public.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #186337 by astier
Replied by astier on topic Re: joomla, CB, moodle and joomdle
I made this menu as stated in the tutorial for instllation.
Actually, here is a screenshot just to make sure this is what you are talking aobut. In the circled parts is the state public (publico) and published (publicado:si)

Besides that, there is a module mod_mainmenu with the CB profile menu. It is only for registered users, but I changed it to public and nothing changed so I put it back for registered users.

What else could it be?

12 years 4 months ago #186365 by astier
Replied by astier on topic Re: joomla, CB, moodle and joomdle
Found the solution and had nothign to do with CB, sorry! :blush:

On the joomdle component I had checked the "auto login at registration" box so it tried to login the user and the account was not activated yet!

Thanks!

12 years 4 months ago #186380 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn