CB Blogs Can not get image front end

12 years 4 months ago #186956 by wergly
CB Blogs Can not get image front end was created by wergly
Hi,

I have installed the Blogs plugin but i am not able to access images front end. When i push image it opens blank.

My website: www.eriksbikeworld.com
Joomla: 1.7.2
CB: 1.71

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #187000 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs Can not get image front end
CB Blogs has no control over your edits buttons. It simply uses CB API, which runs Joomla API to render your editor. It's likely the image editor button doesn't allow access to the user attempting to click it. Does it work when signed in as a super user? Please provide CB Blogs version.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #187014 by wergly
Replied by wergly on topic Re: CB Blogs Can not get image front end
Hi, and thanks for your quick reply

No, it does not work when loged in as a super user, CB blogs version 2.2.0. I use CKEditor in the Global configuration for Joomla. When I use the Joomla submit article module The "look" of the editor is the same the insert image works.

Erik

12 years 4 months ago #187019 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Blogs Can not get image front end
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration then click the image button to see if any fatal errors (don't need query log at bottom) are present in the pop-up. If no errors in the pop-up please review browser error console for any fatal JS errors.

If not and still not working please test with TinyMCE and confirm if issue persists as I simply receive a "Not authorized error" as expected when using the Image editor button (shown below the editor).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #187041 by wergly
Thanks,

I will try tomorrow and let you know.

Erik

12 years 4 months ago #187103 by wergly
Hi Krileon,

I tried to follow your advice but the errors were like Greek to me. My Webmaster is not available for the moment but I will let you know when he gets back

Erik

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn