CBSubs - CB Paid Subscriptions: Subscriptions

12 years 4 months ago #187135 by krileon
Joomla version? CB version? CB Privacy version? That can happen if a tab is constructed improperly and results in it having an improper tab object where params isn't an object to perform get on. Please try disabling CB non-core tabs 1 by 1 until resolved to find the culprit tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #187152 by AlanJones
Joomla 1.7.3
CB 1.7.1
CB Privacy 1.3

OK, I will disable the tabs one by one. But CB Privacy is working for tabs, it's not working for fields. Should I rather disable non-core fields one by one or can a bad formatted tab have this effect?
I guess you're answering the question of the fatal error, so tabs it is.

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes.

Own Your Own Community!

12 years 4 months ago #187165 by krileon

AlanJones wrote: Joomla 1.7.3
CB 1.7.1
CB Privacy 1.3

OK, I will disable the tabs one by one. But CB Privacy is working for tabs, it's not working for fields. Should I rather disable non-core fields one by one or can a bad formatted tab have this effect?
I guess you're answering the question of the fatal error, so tabs it is.

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes.

I don't know what's causing it exactly. The idea is to disable tabs until it's resolved. Once you've done that you'll know what tab was problematic. Then debug the fields on that tab to find the problematic field. If disabling all of the fields on the problematic tab doesn't fix it then there's a problem with the tab which often they are tabs generated by a plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn