Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBsubs built in templates source file?

• jakobe75
  • jakobe75
12 years 4 months ago #187467 by jakobe75
CBsubs built in templates source file? was created by jakobe75
Where can I get the source or layered file for the CBsubs built in rounded template?

I dont like the colors, I need a red and grey.

also it was not saved as a transparent png so it can only be used on white backgrounded websites..mine is a shade of grey.

I looked in the CBsubs download area and did not see anything. Nor did I see anything in the packaged zip file.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #187471 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBsubs built in templates source file?
CBSubs templates can be found below. Note, they are not encoded so you may edit them as you please.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• jakobe75
  • jakobe75
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #187473 by jakobe75
Replied by jakobe75 on topic Re: CBsubs built in templates source file?
Yes I know where they are located... Im about talking the actual plan frame images

for example:

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/rounded/images/regplan_bg.png

this image was originally saved by the CB team as a flattened png on a white BG, so it can only be used on a white website unless you have the master file to change it.

I have re-downloaded the images again and they are not layered in Photoshop or Illustrator.

Ideally they should have included a master layered file and been saved a transparent pngs so users have the option of using them on websites that dont have a perfect white BG.

I am sure many other users would like to be able to change to colors to suit their needs as the colors that are included are a bit overpowering (orange,blue,green).

Can you send me the layered image file?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by jakobe75.

• beat
  • beat
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #187555 by beat
Attached the currentplan_bg photoshop file.

Unfortunately, it looks like the registration plan one got lost by the designer (!), but it's not complicated to redo it from the currentplan_bg one, as it has similar layout as the currentplan one, except less wide.

If you redo it, it would be great to post it in reply here so that it can be added to the package with the other one in next CBSubs release.

File Attachment:

File Name: currentpla....psd.zip
File Size:16 KB

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by beat.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon