User Database Error

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187963 by visibuzz
User Database Error was created by visibuzz
Hi.

I've got these errors after checking user database by using CB tool

Checking Users Database:

Checking Users Database:

All Community Builder comprofiler table rows have links to user table.

All users table rows have links to comprofiler table.

users table has no zero id row.

comprofiler table has no zero id row.

All rows in comprofiler table have user_id columns identical to id columns.

ERROR: sql query: SELECT u.id FROM #__users u LEFT JOIN #__core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL : returned error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT u.id FROM jos_users u LEFT JOIN jos_core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL

All ACL core_acl_aro table rows have corresponding entries in users table.

All core_acl_aro table rows have ACL entries in core_acl_groups_aro_map table.

Warning: 3 entries in the core_acl_groups_aro_map without corresponding core_acl_aro table table rows.

aro_id = 0, 64, 65 are missing in core_acl_aro table table. This entry with aro_id 0 should be removed, as it's not allowed.

This one can be fixed by first backing up database by clicking here.

database backup is not working

Help me plz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: User Database Error

ERROR: sql query: SELECT u.id FROM #__users u LEFT JOIN #__core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL : returned error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' SQL=SELECT u.id FROM jos_users u LEFT JOIN jos_core_acl_aro a ON a.section_value = 'users' AND a.value = CAST( u.id AS CHAR ) WHERE a.value IS NULL

This means you've 2 database tables being joined to a single query, but they both have different collations. Unsure how this happens, but it does sometimes. What you'll need to do is navigate to your database via say phpmyadmin then ensure all your database tables have the same collation. To change a tables collation simply click it then click the Operations tab. Ideally they should all be "utf8_general_ci".

Warning: 3 entries in the core_acl_groups_aro_map without corresponding core_acl_aro table table rows.

aro_id = 0, 64, 65 are missing in core_acl_aro table table. This entry with aro_id 0 should be removed, as it's not allowed.

This one can be fixed by first backing up database by clicking here.

Looks like you've users missing usergroup mapping. Please run the synchronization tool then re-run this tool and click the fix link if still present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: visibuzz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds