[SOLVED] AutoAction and GroupJive 2.3 Compatibility?

12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #188165 by fader8
I'm running GroupJive 2.3 and I tried installing autoaction 2.2.2 and while it installs and publishes fine, I get the following when I open the plugin and select Auto Actions->New:

Fatal error: Class 'cbgjData' not found in /-my site path-/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbautoactions/models/groupjive20.php on line 227

I was checking out GJ 2.4 today for another reason, See this post . I need to stick to GJ2.3 for now. Anyway, I tried creating a new auto action while I had 2.4 installed and I had no problems. But with 2.3 it's a no go. Get that fatal error every time.

Is there an easy workaround for now? An older version of autoaction, perhaps? If so, which one? I could really use auto action for some things I'm doing, so I hope there's a solution available to me.
Thanks for your time folks!

Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.8rc2, CBSubs 1.2.2, GroupJive 2.5rc, Kunena 1.7.2, php 5.2.5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #188248 by krileon
No it's not GJ 2.3 compatible, it uses latest APIs provided with GJ 2.4. You can use an older release of CB Auto Actions for older compatibility or just use the auto integration provided with the GJ package.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #188328 by fader8

krileon wrote: You can use an older release of CB Auto Actions for older compatibility .....

Thanks for the confirmation. Tried a couple of older ones, including v1.0, and still the same error. I hope that doesn't mean there's something else going on. But it did work when I installed GJ 2.4 temporarily, so I'll wait til 2.5 and see what happens.

Joomla 1.5.25, CB 1.8rc2, CBSubs 1.2.2, GroupJive 2.5rc, Kunena 1.7.2, php 5.2.5

12 years 3 months ago #190133 by fader8
Just following up... With GroupJive 2.5rc, Auto Actions is functional for me. Yay.

One note: I had set up a CB Subs action, (using the CBSubs GJ integration) that created a new group for a new member. This didn't work after installing GJ2.5rc. I've created an auto action for now that accomplishes the same thing. Does this mean the CBSubs GJ integration hasn't been updated yet, or will we need to always create auto actions for this?

12 years 3 months ago #190202 by krileon
GJ 2.5 will be supported with next release of CBSubs where the GJ integration has been upgraded (Developer subscribers, please test this in the CBSubs beta if you could).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn