[#3298] Empty Currency Parameter - Bug?

12 years 2 months ago #191918 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Re: Empty Currency Parameter - Bug?
I have upgraded to CB 1.8RC and CB Subs 1.3 RC2.

A new registrant trying to purchase a subscription plan gets the image attached - same thing happens on an existing client trying to upgrade. I would be very grateful for your ideas.

Kind regards

Mike
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191979 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Empty Currency Parameter - Bug?
Was able to confirm a similar experience and have created bug ticket #3298 for further investigation. If urgent I recommend reverting to CBSubs 1.2.2 (install 1.2.2 on top of 1.3 to downgrade it).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191981 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Re: Empty Currency Parameter - Bug?
Thank you Krileon - I was beginning to think I was losing my marbles.

The problem started in 1.2.2 - I will go back and revert the install but I am keen to see the results of your bug ticket.

Many thanks for your persistence.

Mike

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #201787 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Empty Currency Parameter - Bug?
Thanks for reporting. I believe this bug got fixed in CBSubs 2.0.1. Please confirm.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn