about auto action

12 years 3 months ago #189097 by yaspatogh
Replied by yaspatogh on topic Re: about auto action
What do for old user ?

but never does not act

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189125 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: about auto action
I guess your only option is to use the After Login trigger and edit your query to do "INSERT IGNORE INTO" instead of "INSERT INTO" so it won't insert duplicate rows. You have to use the register/login trigger as you're needing the users raw password, which is only available at the time of those 2 triggers.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189158 by yaspatogh
very taks

work goodly

pleas say what do for change password , on changed password in cb password change into external table

what trigger ? onuserupdate ?

what is query for this event ?

mer30000000000

12 years 3 months ago #189188 by krileon
Don't understand what you're asking. The password can be obtained using [password] substitution. To get the cleartext (non-ecoded) version of the password you need to use the after login or after registration triggers. No other triggers provide a cleartext password.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189197 by yaspatogh
no problem because external database use clear text for password.

please help me for a query good about on change password

12 years 3 months ago #189264 by krileon
I've already provided you with the query and with the substitution based off the information provided. I can't help you make a query for your external database as I have no idea how that database is structured. You need to review your external database and build a query for it. Please see my previous replies with query examples.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds