Error

Please login first

CB e K2 Avatars

12 years 3 months ago #188816 by alforau
CB e K2 Avatars was created by alforau
Hello

I know I should'nt post here but it seems that K2 doesn't have support for this free extension.

The problem is this:
The user is logged in by CB login module.
The Avatar profile image was uploaded by CB

K2 shows just a black image of the user profile in the K2 articles

Is it normal or may be I have lost some configuration setting,
or does exist any workaround to this anomaly?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188894 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB e K2 Avatars
K2 is supposed to have profile integration to CB. I've contacted them recently to find out why this has been removed or why it was never implemented (something we discussed at J&Beyond). Will contact them again to see if they've any update on the situation. At any rate without any integration support yes it's normal. Perhaps someone has provided a plugin for K2 to have CB support however? I recommend checking Joomla.org extension directory.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #188986 by alforau
Replied by alforau on topic Re: CB e K2 Avatars
Yes I saw this addon but it was shown in a rather old post.
So I just wanted to know if this issues was fixed or still pending or
I lost myself in the sea of extensions configuration panels.
Thanks for reply.

12 years 3 months ago #189061 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB e K2 Avatars
We've contacted K2 directly and guided them through usage of CB API. Next release of K2 should have CB integration support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds