[SOLVED] I have a ghost in my joomla web Joomla! 1.7.3

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188958 by semco
I have a ghost in my joomla website after installed CB.My deleted pages still appear in my home page when I sign into my CB panel. This is connected with admin. I installed one module,backend administration menus , and i believe that this module confused my installation. After installation, this module has disappeared and i can not find it.
My community template are not compatible with joomla. Template plug-ins after installation are not showing icons from content management system.

contractorsportal.artcon.ca/
login demo1
pass.123456

I created new account and everything it looks OK
Login deno
pass demo101 :evil:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188968 by krileon
Do you have caching enabled? Disable all caching, clear current cache, and re-check. Caching is the leading cause of out of date data. If still seeing out of date data then purge your browser cache and refresh the page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #188979 by semco
Admin nav module ,this nodule after installation disappear, How I will find it ?

Thanks for your time.

12 years 3 months ago #189000 by semco
My cache was disabled, and I did exactly like you told me to, do but the problem is still is there. Do you have any other ideas that may help fix this problem?

Thanks

12 years 3 months ago #189012 by nant

semco wrote: Admin nav module ,this nodule after installation disappear, How I will find it ?

Thanks for your time.

This is an admin module.
You need to look for it in the admin area of your modules.
The following user(s) said Thank You: semco

12 years 3 months ago #189019 by semco
yes I did I looked there I can't find it .I check all CB modules and nothing I have all others but I can't find this one
what description it has?
maybe that will help me.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn