CBSubs integrations - extensions - module

12 years 3 months ago #189091 by raniko
Hi, Im using Cbsubs 1.2.2, joomla 1.7 and CB 1.7. Im trying to block certain modules from being displayed to certain plan members. I go to the plans I want it to show for, select integrations tab, select extensions tab, select the correct mod and save. Unfortunately, I still the mod appearing on the profile page of other plans? Are there any known issues with this? Any additional steps Im missing?

Many thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189126 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBSubs integrations - extensions - module
Are you logged in as a Super User during your tests? As content protection by default doesn't affect admins and they can still see/use everything. Please also provide exact versions as for example 1.7 is not very helpful as currently there's 4 versions of 1.7. If not done so already please upgrade to CB 1.7.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189128 by raniko
I'm currently using CB 1.7.0. I am not testing as a Super User. Do you think the problem is that I need to upgrade?

Thanks

12 years 3 months ago #189135 by krileon
There's ACL bugs in 1.7 on J1.7 that are fixed with CB 1.7.1. However, even with 1.7.1 there are still a few ACL issues that can be fixed with the below bug tickets (pre-patched CB 1.7.1 files included, just copy/paste/replace). This could be a reason for your issue. Another reason could be the cbpaidsubs bot is not installed, enabled, and public. Another reason could be ioncube is not properly functioning on frontend (does rest of CBSubs work on frontend?).

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3038
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3000
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3044

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189138 by raniko
cbpaidsubsbot is published and public. Rest of CBSubs seems to work fine... I use it to control menu items through the content integration and that seems to work okay...

Must be the patches I guess. As per the below, should I upgrade and then install the patches, or install the patches and upgrade a later time... or does it not matter?

12 years 3 months ago #189153 by krileon

Must be the patches I guess. As per the below, should I upgrade and then install the patches, or install the patches and upgrade a later time... or does it not matter?

First upgrade to CB 1.7.1. You don't need to apply any patches. The tickets have pre-patched CB 1.7.1 files. Simply download them and replace them on your existing CB 1.7.1 install.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn