GroupJive IE Style error

12 years 3 months ago #189429 by AlanJones
GroupJive IE Style error was created by AlanJones
I have another IE conundrum for you.

I have a site using GroupJive in CB.
The template adopts the GroupJive Stylesheet when viewing groups but only in IE?!?
Any ideas?

I can give you a login if that would help.

Joomla: 1.7.3
CB:1.7.1
GroupJive: 2.4rc2

Own Your Own Community!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189433 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GroupJive IE Style error
Please check if your Joomla template has CSS compression and if so please disable it. I've confirmed working in all major browsers so is likely you've something installed resulting in some sort of conflict.

Why are you using 2.4 RC2? 2.4 stable has been released for some time now, please upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #189445 by AlanJones
Replied by AlanJones on topic Re: GroupJive IE Style error
No CSS Compression has been off since before I installed GJ. I will upgrade GJ and see if that helps.

Own Your Own Community!

12 years 3 months ago #189448 by AlanJones
OK, Im now on GJ 2.4 but no difference for IE. Any other ideas?

Own Your Own Community!

12 years 3 months ago #189455 by AlanJones
I solved it by switching CSS Compression back on ?!? Go figure?

But that has disabled my CB Gallery module :(

Also in upgrading to GJ 2.4 I can't get the modul to display all my created and joined groups like it was before.

Own Your Own Community!

12 years 3 months ago #189612 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GroupJive IE Style error

I solved it by switching CSS Compression back on ?!? Go figure?

More then likely compressed the GJ CSS in last so it overrides whatever was previously overriding it. No idea without a direct link to the issue with compression off.

Also in upgrading to GJ 2.4 I can't get the modul to display all my created and joined groups like it was before.

It's bugged, fixed for next release. RC should be out before end of the day (RC is available to Professional and Developer subscribers).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.415 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn