Any max number or records in CB?

12 years 3 months ago #190084 by skoegler
Any max number or records in CB? was created by skoegler
Is there a maximum number of records that can be handled in CB?

I have a list of 90,000 that I'm uploading via CBJuice. I've split the list into 90 files of about 1,000 each so as not to kill the server. They all seem to load properly, but...

When all 90 files have been uploaded (and we have done all of them 2 times just to confirm), the total number of records in CB is around 51,000.

Just to make it a bit more complex, I also have Acymailing's CBplugin that duplicates the CB records to Acymailing. I do get the same number of records in both CB and Acy.

Is there an obvious answer here that I'm missing?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #190089 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Any max number or records in CB?
Database rows typically has no limit, we've over 400,000 in ours. My best guess is some of those rows didn't import properly. Maybe some user imports have missing or incorrect data.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn