Internet Explorer 8

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194214 by degard
Replied by degard on topic Re: Internet Explorer 8
ok, I upgraded now.

When logging in with some users, I can not change to the "my profile"-page.

(I discovered, that problem occured not due to different browsers, but to different user!)

The following message occured:

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'c1joomla.mpm_fb_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id, name FROM mpm_fb_categories

Die Seite kann nicht angezeigt werden, weil:
1.Ein veraltetes Lesezeichen
2.Eine Suchmaschine hat einen veralteten Index der Website
3.Eine falsche Adresse
4.Kein Zugriff auf diese Seite!
5.Die angefragte Quelle wurde nicht gefunden!
6.Während der Anfrage ist ein Fehler aufgetreten!

Bitte eine der folgenden Seiten ausprobieren:

•Startseite

Bei Problemen ist der Administrator dieser Website zuständig.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'c1joomla.mpm_fb_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id, name FROM mpm_fb_categories

Call stack

#

Function

JSite->dispatch()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/index.php:68

JComponentHelper->renderComponent()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/includes/application.php:124

require_once()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162

userProfile()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:290

HTML_comprofiler::userProfile()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:710

CBuser->getProfileView()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php:433

cbTabs->getViewTabs()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php:1160

cbTabs->generateViewTabsContent()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3405

cbTabs->_callTabPlugin()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:3350

cbPluginHandler->call()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:4157

call_user_func_array()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:583

getForumTab->getDisplayTab()

getForumTabTemplate->ShowPosts()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.php:342

KunenaRoute::_()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/view/cb.simpleboardtab.tab.php:93

JRoute::_()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/route.php:75

shRouter->build()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/methods.php:54

JRouter->build()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/plugins/system/shsef.php:305

shRouter->_buildSefRoute()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/application/router.php:167

shSefRelToAbs()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/plugins/system/shsef.php:466

sef_404->create()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/administrator/components/com_sh404sef/sh404sef.class.php:1770

include()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext.php:307

shKUCategoryName()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_kunena.php:367

JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/components/com_sh404sef/sef_ext/com_kunena.php:105

JDatabaseMySQL->query()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:458

JError->raiseError()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:231

JError->raise()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171

JException->__construct()

<span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/clients/client1/web2/web/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

What is the table "fb_categories"?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #194250 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Internet Explorer 8
It's to Fireboards database table. Please check that "Forum integration" within CB > Plugin Management is configured properly. If you've Kunena installed then select Kunena or leave it at auto detect. If you've no forum installed then disable the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #194514 by degard
I have kunena installed and (hope so) properly installed (see attachment).

Fireboeard is NOT installed. (?)
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #194518 by krileon
Please ensure you're using Kunena 1.6. To determine _kunena should be used instead of _fb it first checks that Kunena exists at "administrator/components/com_kunena/". Once done it checks that the file "api.php" exists at "administrator/components/com_kunena/". Please ensure the API file exists for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #194526 by degard

krileon wrote: Please ensure you're using Kunena 1.6.

I am using Kunena 1.7.2 (lately upgraded)

krileon wrote: To determine _kunena should be used instead of _fb it first checks that Kunena exists at "administrator/components/com_kunena/".

does exist

krileon wrote: Once done it checks that the file "api.php" exists at "administrator/components/com_kunena/". Please ensure the API file exists for you.

does exist (see attachment)
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #194531 by krileon
No idea then, it shouldn't be using the _fb table. Please PM backend super administrator credentials and will take a look. Can't see anything in source to cause such an issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds