GJ 2.5 rc Rows in table _notifications

12 years 2 months ago #190351 by GTvB
Hello,

pre-existing user = PEU
new-registered User = NRU

I have a few questions regarding table _notifications in case of group row.

First login of NRU .... insert row for each group set by conditionals with default values ?
Login of NRU (after first login) ... insert row for each new group set by conditionals with default values ?
Login PEU ....insert row for each new group set by conditionals with default values ?
Login of NRU (after first login) ... delete row for each deleted group set by conditionals ?
Login PEU ....delete row for each deleted group set by conditionals ?

Leave group by NRU ..... delete row for left group ?
Leave group by PEU ..... delete row for left group ?

Deleted from group for NRU .... delete row for deleted group membership ?
Deleted from group for PEU .... delete row for deleted group membership ?

Join group for NRU ....... insert row for joined group with default values ?
Join group for PEU ....... insert row for joined group with default values ?

Accept invite to group for NRU ....insert row for accepted invite group with default values ?
Accept invite to group for PEU ....insert row for accepted invite group with default values ?

GTvB :huh:

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #190366 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ 2.5 rc Rows in table _notifications
Notifications are created on Group Join, User Promote to "Active" (in groups), Group Create, and Category Create. Nothing else triggers the save. Accepting an invite is classified as joining (it's on the store function of users object).

Notifications are deleted on Group Leave, User Demote to "Deactivated" or "Banned", Group Delete, and Category Delete.

Nothing is set or checked after login for example. A new tools check to check for missing notifications will be implemented for stable or RC2 release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #190368 by GTvB
ok, now I do understand the system.

One last question : Is the join to a group, caused by a conditional, also classified as a group join ? I hope so ...

GTvB

Joomla: 2.5.6
CB: 1.8.1
GJ: 2.5.3 RC1
Kunena: 2.0.1
Website language: German

12 years 2 months ago #190390 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: GJ 2.5 rc Rows in table _notifications

One last question : Is the join to a group, caused by a conditional, also classified as a group join ? I hope so ..

Yes, it's directly on the user objects store function. So anything that executes the store function (has to in order to store the user to database) for a new user will execute storage of the defaults.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn