[SOLVED] Page not found upon first login after registration

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #190396 by josebueno777
The error #404 Category not found comes up every time I try to login a new user. When I try to do the first login after validation, it gives me this error, pointing to a non existing article. english.earnedincomecredentials.com/en/associate-home-page.

It used to work fine before, but after I trashed the article and changed it for another one it keeps coming back.

I am using only the CB login module and the login reroute is blank.
I have left the reroute URL blank in the CB>Configuration>Registration and have also used the new article I want registered users to see:

english.earnedincomecredentials.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=77

It doesn't make any difference.

Have also tried to clean all caches and ran all tools in CB. When I run Check Users Database I always get this error:

Warning: 1 entries in the core_acl_aro table without corresponding users table rows.

Following entries of user_usergroup_map table are missing in users table: user id=44 (aro_id=). This core_acl_aro entry with aro_id 0 should be removed, as it's not allowed.

This one can be fixed by first backing up database then by clicking here.

I try fixing it, but it always comes back when I run it again.

I am at my wit's end and my boss is getting impatient. PLEASE HELP!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #190470 by krileon
Sounds like bad login redirect URL. Please check your CB login module within Joomlas module manager and review the login redirect URL. It should be non-SEF and begin with index.php. You may also want to check first time login redirect within CB > Configuration > Registration as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #190514 by josebueno777
Thank you!!

Problem was that I had done the page a while back and had forgotten I had used an auto action CB plugin redirecting me to an old page. I even went as as far as disabling the core Joomla registration. Problem solved.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.543 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn