Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] CB Profile need some Kunena settings

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #190729 by datamat
joomla 1.5.25, cb 1.7.1, forum integration, cb forum, kunena 1.7.2

hello,

the integration at the kunena profile (joomla-kunena-menu) is "on".

since this integration is set to yes the main kunena profile is off and the cb one is active.

but now i need the setting at cb profile "hide onlinestatus yes/no".
its only shown at the main kunena profile.

how can i add this to cb?

regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #190735 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Profile need some Kunena settings
Add a field to CB for users to select online status (0 = Hide, 1 = Show) then map that field to Kunena using the Forum integration (CB > Plugin Management) with Beginner sidebar mode.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #190740 by datamat
Replied by datamat on topic Re: CB Profile need some Kunena settings
i was building a new field (radio) and set value hide and show.

i cant use forum integration at beginner setting because it reformat my forum avatar image field.

i need to use advanced mode. (with all thoose examplecodes :whistle: )

but i have cb forums installed too..does it helps?

12 years 3 months ago #190753 by krileon
CB Forums can also do field mapping to Kunena profile, but it can't yet customize the sidebar (next release will allow you to do so). You can use the Forum integrations "Advanced" sidebar mode, but just unpublish its tab in combination with CB Forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #190760 by datamat
Replied by datamat on topic Re: CB Profile need some Kunena settings

krileon wrote: You can use the Forum integrations "Advanced" sidebar mode, but just unpublish its tab in combination with CB Forums.

but how can i get it to work?
sorry for my bad englisch.

i need the mapping-code for it.

thats what im using right now:
<ul class="kpost-profile"> <li class="kpost-username"><a rel="nofollow" title="" href="index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]&Itemid=47" class="kwho-admin">[cb:userfield field="formatname"/]</a></li> <li class="kpost-avatar"><a rel="nofollow" title="" href="index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]&Itemid=47" class="kwho-admin"><span class="kavatar">[cb:userfield field="avatar"/]</span></a></li> <li>[cb:userfield field="onlinestatus"/]</li> <li class="kpost-userrank">[cb:userfield field="forumrank"/]</li> <li class="kpost-userposts">Posts: [cb:userfield field="forumposts"/]</li> <li class="kpost-karma">Karma: [cb:userfield field="forumkarma"/] [karmaminus] [karmaplus]</li> </ul>

but i dont need the sidebar.
i need to get the kunenasetting into cb :(

12 years 3 months ago #190769 by krileon
Don't understand what you're trying to do. You don't pull Kunena profile data to CB, that's not needed. Post count, rank, and karma are already displayed on profile. CB Forums can also display thank yous my mapping Kunena data to a CB field.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn