[SOLVED] Sidebar Usernames color problem

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191219 by datamat
hello,

i tried to ask about my problem the kunenasupport but i have seen its a problem by cb forum integration.

issue -kunena support posting

if im unpublish forum integration all works but it will not show my custom image field wich i did set at cb for kunena.
this code at advanced setting cause the problem:
<li class="kpost-username"><a rel="nofollow" title="" href="index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]&Itemid=47" class="kwho-admin">[cb:userfield field="formatname"/]</a></li>
<li class="kpost-avatar"><a rel="nofollow" title="" href="index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]&Itemid=47" class="kwho-admin"><span class="kavatar">[cb:userfield field="cb_forumavatar"/]</span></a></li>

well..i just copy&pasted the example code at advanced view into the code area and editied the avatar value to show the custom cb image field.

every user got the class: "kwhoadmin" and the sidebar username is shown in red color.

can you give me a new code wich i can use into the advanced forum integration code area?

greetings

ps: when cb forum will be updated?? :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191245 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Sidebar Usernames color problem

can you give me a new code wich i can use into the advanced forum integration code area?

Find and replace "kwho-admin" with "kwho-user" and it'll display everyone as the normal blue color.

ps: when cb forum will be updated??

After CB 1.8 stable releases. This isn't going to fix the avatar problem though; that's an issue in Kunena starting with K1.6 to K1.7. K2.0 should have this issue resolved, but we'll probably need to update our integration to support K2.0 usage when it releases.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191248 by datamat
Replied by datamat on topic Re: Sidebar Usernames color problem

krileon wrote: Find and replace "kwho-admin" with "kwho-user" and it'll display everyone as the normal blue color.

i ll do.
i tried to set thoose classes at joomla template.css but the advanced code field overrides it.

This isn't going to fix the avatar problem though; that's an issue in Kunena starting with K1.6 to K1.7.

if cb forum got this mapping option to a costum image field i think this problem will gone.

12 years 2 months ago #191254 by krileon

i tried to set thoose classes at joomla template.css but the advanced code field overrides it.

You replace it in the code directly. Please understand the Advanced sidebar is just basic HTML; you can put whatever you want and change it to whatever you want. It also supports substitutions (more on substitution usage can be found within Tutorials in my signature).

if cb forum got this mapping option to a costum image field i think this problem will gone.

You can already map field with CB Forum. Again, it will not fix your problem. The problem is due to Kunena lacking the code to override the Avatar. The only want to do it for K1.6+ is to completely replace the sidebar, which you're doing with "Forum integration".

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191271 by datamat
Replied by datamat on topic Re: Sidebar Usernames color problem

krileon wrote: It also supports substitutions (more on substitution usage can be found within Tutorials in my signature).

<li class="kpost-username">[cb:if username="MYNICKNAME"]<a rel="nofollow" title="" href="index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=[user_id]&Itemid=47" class="kwho-admin">[cb:userfield field="formatname"/][/cb:if] </li>

:woohoo:

this works but every admin or moderator etc. need to be insert by code manual...

12 years 2 months ago #191277 by krileon

Find and replace "kwho-admin" with "kwho-user" and it'll display everyone as the normal blue color.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn