[SOLVED] Sidebar Usernames color problem

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191286 by datamat
Replied by datamat on topic Re: Sidebar Usernames color problem
my code will only show my username and the others are not displayed :unsure:

i ll give up....

i have set an own class because "kwho-user" or "kwho-moderator" will change all colors.

thanks so far
:(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191290 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Sidebar Usernames color problem
Right, kwho-user will make them all blue. I don't understand what you're trying to do. You want them all black text? Please be more specific. The below are the classes you can use.

kwho-admin = bright red
kwho-globalmoderator = deep red
kwho-moderator = bright blue
kwho-user = light blue
kwho-guest = gray

You can of course supply your own class such as the following.
#Kunena .kwho-custom, #Kunena a.kwho-custom {
    color: black !important;
}

With the above you'd use "kwho-custom" instead of "kwho-admin" and the text would be black.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191321 by datamat
no.
i want them shown like they are.
but "cb forum integration" (advanced)code for sidebar is wrong.

im using now "kwho-banned = light green" for all but i want the sidebar names in the standard colors like user or admin etc uses..(see screen 1)
i dont want to change anything i just want to use it like it is....

12 years 2 months ago #191323 by krileon
You can't use Kunenas dynamic coloring when using Advanced because you're completely replacing the sidebar. You'd need some sort of IF substitution to check what type the user is and change the class based off that. IF substitution information be found within tutorials in my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191400 by datamat

krileon wrote: You can't use Kunenas dynamic coloring when using Advanced because you're completely replacing the sidebar. You'd need some sort of IF substitution

so i need to set the substitution at expert view + php?

12 years 2 months ago #191425 by krileon
No, the Advanced textarea supports substitutions; for example [username]. You'd need to use an IF substitution and check for example what their gid was (usergroup id) or usertype (Administrator, Registered, etc..) and try to color them based off that. More on substitution usage can be found within Tutorials in my signature. PHP sidebar and using Kunena API is best way to have what you're wanting, but if you've no PHP knowledge it's not going to be possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn