auto tool to add certain users to group

12 years 2 months ago #191262 by astridv
Hi,

I've read all the documents out there, but I may have missed one because I can't figure it out.
Please find attached a screenshot of the setup of my auto.

I have people selecting a value from the field cb_benaderenvoor (which is a multicheckbox). The ones that choose "uitzending ontwikkelingsprojecten" should be added to the group Aquaforall. This group already exists, so the bottom of the screen is not needed.

I want to trigger on sync, since there are no other options available to me right now. I could run this from time to time to keep the group complete.

I've also tried other values in the condition, such as surrounding it with %.

Stuck. Please help. CB has been upgraded today to 1.8, and GJ to 2.5. Joomla 1.7.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191274 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: auto tool to add certain users to group
Looks like you've a jQuery conflict in backend, because it's not supposed to display like that. Please review your browser error log for any fatal JS errors.

Another issue is your condition isn't a substitution. Please change "cb_benaderenvoor" to "[cb_benaderenvoor]"; for further substitution usage information please see tutorials within my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.717 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn