[SOLVED] moscomprofiler::store failed - added column

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192025 by krileon
First create the field in CB > Field Management then alter the query as follows.
$query =
"SELECT u.name as user, cb.`cb_jackpot`, SUM(tp2.points) AS user_points " .
"FROM #__tc_pools as tp, " .
" #__tc_categories as tc, " .
" #__tc_selections as ts, " .
" #__tc_points tp2, " .
" #__users u " .
"LEFT JOIN `#__comprofiler` AS cb " .
"ON cb.`id` = u.`id` " .
"WHERE tp.id = tc.pool_id " .
"AND tc.id = tp2.category_id " .
"AND tc.id = ts.category_id " .
"AND tc.winner_nomination_id = ts.nomination_id " .
"AND ts.nomination_type = tp2.nomination_type " .
"AND ts.username = u.username " .
"GROUP BY u.name, cb.`cb_jackpot` " .
"ORDER BY SUM(tp2.points) DESC";

The above assumes you created the field as "cb_jackpot".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192067 by tick1970
Ok double checked and its back showing the users and their points. I put in one users jackpot field I put a $ and they are not being listed in the list now

does the field need to be edited?

Have tried other users and put a value in the field but nothing appears. When i created the field, i made it a text field, and was put under a new Tab created, called jackpot. Should the field be created under contact info or does it matter?

12 years 2 months ago #192073 by tick1970
GOT IT

<tr><td><?php echo $row->user ?></td><td><?php echo $row->user_points ?></td><td><?php echo $row->cb.`cb_thejackpot` ?></td></tr>

i had that bit of code but removed the cb.' and ' so all works now, thank you so much for this assistance I know it goes beyond the realmof the support, but glad it all works now

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn